Wednesday, August 12, 2009

7. & 10.


Seth Green and Matt Senreich (creators of robot chicken) did a traveling tour called The Robot Chicken Roller Party to promote their new DVD(Robot chicken star wars 2). I have had a crush on Seth Green since I was 13 and love his work. So my friend Jessica and I went to Henrico county in Richmond (one of the 8 stops) for the roller party on August 10, 2009. We had passes we got from the movie to get hour early entrance. It was extremely hot that day and we must had sweat gallons and we were so dehydrated. It was well worth it though; to see every one and have a awesome experience to remember. We meet Seth, Matt, roller skating storm troopers, and many other persona's. I also had never been roller skating before so I had to learn while there. Surprisingly I picked it up fast and was able to skate with Seth Green and get a picture with him. It is blurry due to us skating around and me only having a camera phone; but we know what happened. If I could, I would do it all over again any day.



No comments:

Post a Comment