Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update on 9. - Found Bottle

I wondered how long it would be and how far my bottle would travel. Well, I got my answer tonight from a fellow named john and his friends when I was reading my emails. This is the email i received:

Hi Ashley’

I was considering putting it up on ebay in its original condition. . Just kidding! I was hoping to fulfill my own fantasy of finding a treasure map but instead we found a treasure of a fantasy in the making.

We sat around the table trying to guess what mystery was on that paper. We, Jody, Linda and me john lingered for while before cracking it open. We had fun guessing.

I don’t know were in Va Beach it departed from. It was found in Va Beach at 7:37 AM at Cape Henry - Fist Landing - Fort Story.

I’m going to send a photo with this email and other to follow with their own emails.

Cheers!

john

-----------------------------------------

I was even lucky enough that they sent pictures ( They actually have a camera besides a phone so their pictures are much better!). So i threw the bottle on Thursday Oct 8,2009 from the 22nd street pier and the bottle was found Tuesday October 13, 2009 at Cape Henry-First landing, totaling about 10.7 miles from one point to another. This has been a fun adventure and I am very glad i did it, and it also brightened someones day.




No comments:

Post a Comment