Sunday, May 8, 2011

*New Beginnings and Adventures*






I have been going thru a lot.



Since November 2010, life has thrown some extreme hardships at me. One of the biggest ones is my divorce from my husband of four years. Things were becoming complacent and I began to grow depressed. The divorce will be final on the 23rd of May ( which is only a few weeks away). I plan on going back to accomplishing these items on my list once again. I truly have a new outlook on life and am in a much happier and better place. I have someone who 110% behind me and believes I can accomplish anything. I have aspirations but do lack a bit of faith in myself. Coty has been there to help me any way he can and gives me daily affirmations that have greatly improved my new lust for life. He has been nothing but good to me and life is slowly turning around in a good direction....FINALLY! Jobie ( my cat ) is also a staple in my life. I don't know what I would do with out him. If I were you, I would keep a close eye on this blog and see all the new things I have accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment